Beaver Builder Sticky Column
Do you want to keep a call to action or menu visible on screen as much as is possible?
The Beaver Builder Sticky Column plugin keeps your column content visible as long as it remains inside the parent.
This is useful for calls to action, or page navigation menus. See the ‘Get Started’ call to action on this page. View this page on a larger screen to view the demo on this page.
HOW TO USE:
- Install and activate the Beaver Builder Sticky Column plugin (download)
- Create a column. Ensure that ‘Equalize Column Heights’ is set to ‘No’
- If you are using a nested column, ensure the parent column setting ‘Equalize Column Heights’ is set to ‘Yes’, but the child column is set to ‘No’
- On your column, in the Advanced Tab, under ‘Animations’, you will see the setting ‘Sticky Column’ – set it to ‘Yes’.
- You can also adjust the gap between the top of the browser screen and your element when scrolling. This is useful for websites with fixed headers.
- That’s it!