How It Works
Tell us about your Job
Tell us about your job, your website, your budget, your goals and dreams.
Bonus points for telling us about your dog.
Check your quote
We'll send you a quote with a fixed price for your job. Check it has everything you need and pre-pay to begin.
We Get Started
Give us login details, any designs or sketches you have and all your copywriting, and we'll turn around your job fast.
We'll present to you your finished work, and we're available for any tweaks or changes you need.
Yes, Beaver Team originated from our small projects that we were continually doing for agencies and other web developers.
We work as a fully white labelled developer for you, just tell us about your project, and send us the login details and we'll do everything quietly in the background.
If you want your project to be done right the first time, with a quick turn around by experienced, smart people - then Beaver Team is for you.
We have built hundreds of websites, from simple landing pages up to fully fledged web-apps using WordPress and Beaver Builder.
We are honest with what we can do, and what you can do with your website.
We don't over quote, or under quote - because we want to build a long lasting relationship that is profitable for both you and us.
Your quote will include a payment link for 100% of the job.
We do not begin your job until payment has been made in full.
Don't worry - if we do not meet the agreed upon acceptance criteria, you get a 100% refund.
Before we send you a quote, we discuss what is necessary for you to be happy with your project. This is included in your quote and is agreed upon by you and us before the project begins.
We create this criteria for you based on the information you give us -
We've done something wrong.
All quotes include a 'completion criteria' - which means if we haven't done what was defined in your quote, we will make changes until you are 100% satisfied, or refund your money 100%.
We work with you to define the scope of your project fully, so that there are no surprises come completion time. If you change your mind or want extra from your job, that's fine - but we'll need to re-quote you for the job.
If the project has already started, we can complete the current scope, then offer you a quote for the additional work.
If you choose to change the scope of the project after it has begun, the project will be ended and no refunds will be given.
If you have a task that you need on to your WordPress website and need it quickly and reliably done, then 'Jobs' are for you.
If you are looking for a longer term relationship with an individual, that is tested and trained in Beaver Builder, then we recommend using 'Finding a builder'.
No, all payments must be made before the job begins.
If you are not happy and we have not me the agreed upon acceptance criteria, we will make it right or give you a 100% refund.
Lots of people will quote you less for a project for many reasons, and while many of them may get the task done for you, we can guarantee the following:
- Great work
- Fast turnarounds
- Great communication
- No surprises
Feel free to give the other guys a try, we're here for you if and when you need the experts.
Our regular customers (agencies and business that use our service frequently) do receive better pricing as time goes on.
If you want your project to be cheaper, the only way is by changing your tasks scope - meaning, reducing the deliverable.
If you clicked this FAQ item, its more than likely we will work well together. We have a few criteria for our customers that you must meet. Its not sugar coated, read on if you dare.
- You must be organized - we will happily help with the planning and give you all the information you need. We wont be your mother.
- No jerks - we don't care if you are having a bad day or are frustrated. If you are anything less than a nice human, we aren't going to do business together again.
- No discounts 'just because' - we are honest and fair with our pricing.
- No changes to the scope - Sure, projects can change as things develop and we'll happily work with you to make sure you are happy. But once a project has been accepted and paid for, no changes.
- Be honest about your budget - If your budget is $1000, and the project will cost you $100 - we will quote you $100. We hope that you can be honest about your budget in return. That way we can tell you what can and cant be done to an acceptable standard for your budget. If you are trying to get 'cheap work done', we aren't for you. We do good work, fast - and the prices are generally good, because we are fast