Beaver Builder AB Split Test - Changelogs
0.9.10 – 5 September 19
- Hotfix – empty licence key not saving
0.9.9 – 5 September 19
- Hotfix – incorrect permission check
- Added – Added hardcode licence filter – see docs for snippet
0.9.8 – 4 September 19
- Fixed – white label settings not showing
- Fixed – licence issue on multisite. You might need to re-save your licence in settings.
- New – WP filters to move location of conversion module.”bt_bb_ab_conversion_group” and “bt_bb_ab_conversion_category”. See docs for more.
0.9.7 – 25 July 19
- Fixed – Clash when there is an active experiment in more than one location (e.g. Themer part and main body)
- Fixed – “unexpected <” JS error
0.9.6 – 22 March 19
- New: Targeting!
- Target By URL Query
- Target a percentage of site traffic
- Target by URL query, then by percentage
- New: Automatic Result Analysis
- Each test now has an analysis of how accurate the test results are.
- Each variation now displays a probability of winning.
- Each experiment now has a quick analysis at the top of the results.
- Updated: Default selector, for when the visitor isn’t targeted.
- The default variation is the variation with the name “original”,”default”,”one”,”1″
- If no match to variations above, the highest variation in the DOM is selected
- Updated: Cleaned up inline scripts and styles
- Updated: Conversion page targeting now shows a dropdown of pages.
- Updated: More accurate element targeting by variation and experiment ID
- Updated: Error logging more descriptive
- Fixed: Incorrect text domain
- Fixed: Package name
- Fixed: Plugin update notification message
- Fixed: Empty licence key notification
- Fixed: Clear cache on experiment save, to regenerate config
0.9.5 – 5 March 19
- HotFix – Beaver Builder A/B admin Settings Page HTML error
0.9.4 – 1 March 19
- Cleaned up conversion URL targeting to avoid duplicates
- Added quick link to experiments
- Empty array on install error
- Fixed multisite licencing and config issue
- Added licence helper for no licence, or single site licence
- Cleaned up logging
- Moved module AB settings to Advanced tab – similar to row AB test settings
0.9.3 – Beta Release – 20 Feb 19
- Added Licencing
- Added modules
- Improved speed of logging
0.9.2 – 10 Feb 19
0.9.1 – 19 Jan 19
- Hello world