No new features this month, just improvements
- Update All
- Add setting to module defaults when updating all – Both modules must be activated for this feature
- Better handling of 2.2 settings groups
- Improved ‘update all’ handling of responsive settings – now when you update all, it only updates the responsive settings you are working on
- Improved UI of ‘update all’ -> we improved the display of settings that are being updated
- Default Modules
- Ability to modify Defaults during update all process
- Improved handling of defaults. To update, now just drag in the module, make changes and hit publish.
- Border radius has been moved down the module list, as BB 2.2 now supports border-radius
How to update?
You should be seeing the update in your WP updates in the coming hours. If you can’t see it or are in a hurry – you can download from your account
Let us know how you go!
Level up your Beaver Builder skills
Over 2,000 Beaver Builders can't be wrong!
We've got a million ideas that we've implemented on over 100+ BB enabled websites.
Pop in your email below, and we'll let you know when a new post or plugin is available :)